It doesn't get much better than a farm wedding in Kentucky. Ashley and Robert's wedding at Saxony Farm in Lexington was no exception.
There were many things that made this wedding exceptional to photograph:
- Sweet little ringbearers in cowboy boots
- Flowergirls dancing in the fields
- Bubbles and cornhole. (The beautiful boards were made by Robert as a gift to Ashley)
- A fine variety of Kentucky's finest bourbons to taste inside a barn
- Horses perfectly posing for photographs with the ladies
- A Kentucky girl marrying her man surrounded by their closest friends and family