It's posts like these that make it so easy to be thankful to be a wedding photographer. Not only do I get to photograph drop dead gorgeous weddings, but I get to work with the sweetest, kindest, warmest people on the planet.
Ashley and David's wedding at Goshen's historic Hermitage Farm was extraordinary. Few tents have ever looked so stunning. (There were massive amounts of people who helped make this wedding incredible so I put the names of all the vendors at the bottom of the post. No doubt, some of the best wedding vendors in Louisville!) And a special thanks to Billy Grubbs for being my second photographer.
Reasons why this wedding was the bee's knees:
- Outdoor ceremony (seriously ladies, yolo)
- The rolling hills of an historic horse farm
- Everything else about the Hermitage (It's all amazing)
- The bridal party was a riot. Especially you two. (You know who you are)
- That tent. (Trust me. Jaws dropped.)
- Ashley and David let me whisk them away during sunset for a quick session.
- A groomsmen vs bridesmaid sing-off
- David's dad on the drum kit
- All the midnight snacks... seriously tacos, burgers, french fries, pastries and COMFY COW?!?!
- Sparklers! (The perfect way to send off a bride and groom... well, besides roman candles and bottle rockets.)
Venue: Hermitage Farms // Wedding Planner: Fairy Godmothers Events // Florist: In Bloom Again // Cake: Merts Cakes // MC & Lighting: Masters of Music // Wedding Gown: Amsale from White on Daniel Island // Makeup: Beauty by Bethany // Hair: J Nicolle Salon // Tent Draping: Pizzazzle Decor // Invitations: Julie Diamond Calligraphy // Custom Signage: Calligraphy by Tracy // Rentals: Reliable Rentals, Millennium Events and Fifty Chairs // Band: Memphis Soul Revue