I loved shooting Elizabeth and Dan's wedding for so many reasons:
- It was stunningly modern and beautiful.
- I love Jewish weddings! Mozel tov!
- Elizabeth hired an amazing team of wedding professionals.
- Lauren Chitwood not only planned the wedding but was IN it!
- It was in a new, hip venue downtown.
- Elizabeth took the whole wedding down to Thunder Over Louisville!
- The entire day was so much fun.
Coordinator: Maggie Heely, Weekend Wedding Warrior // Getting Ready: 21C Museum+Hotel // Venue: Sons of the American Revolution // Catering: Annie Cobetto of Dupree Catering // Planner and Florist: Lauren Chitwood Events // DJ: Charlie Chan // Makeup: Ana Crane // Hair: Amber Blandford // Cake: Martine's Pastries // Linens & Rentals: All Occasions